What services do the Motorcycle Profiling Project provide? The Motorcycle Profiling Project is designed to help your state with every step involved in the process of passing a law addressing the issue of motorcycle profiling. Based on the experiences and best practices of the highly effective motorcycle rights movement in Washington State, the Project will assist in organizing and preparing your state to take effective grassroots action. The project provides organizational recommendations, policy support materials, and legislative strategy. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Organizational strategy.
- Coordinating COC’s and MRO’s in a unified effort.
- Step-by-step Action Plan outlining the entire process, beginning to end.
- Construct a state-specific Pattern of Evidence.
- Drafting a Policy Report/Written Testimony. This is the state’s official statement on legislation addressing the issue of motorcycle profiling.
- Drafting a Legislative Proposal and Legislative Packet
- Drafting a Request for Sponsorship
- Drafting CTA’s and correspondence to legislators.
- Drafting testimony and providing testimony upon request, schedule permitting.
- Media support and press releases.
What do the Motorcycle Profiling Project’s services cost? The Motorcycle Profiling Project offers all of its services to the motorcycling community free of charge. If an individual or organization sees value in the project then contributions are highly appreciated. The project relies on these contributions as the sole means of covering expenses and compensation for work performed. The more support the project receives, the more support the project can provide the motorcycling community.
As the movement to pass profiling laws accelerates, so has the time demands and workload. A project of this magnitude entails office expenses, travel, and time. So if you think the project is valuable, organize a benefit and make a contribution.
Contributions go directly to the The Motorcycle Profiling Project. Contributions are NOT Tax deductible. Online contributions can be made at motorcycleprofilingproject.com or The Motorcycle Profiling Project on Facebook. Contract based consulting is also available if a particular state or community prefers a traditional and structured agreement.